- Getting out of the shower and noticing your spots are starting to heal.
- Not having to wear a ton of makeup just to leave the house.
- Going out for dinner wearing your favourite black dress, without worrying about the flakes.
- Going to the hair salon and not worrying about being sent away.
- Going out with your friends without being self conscious of your flakes.
- Not having to deal with the stares and sometimes odd questions people ask.
- Being able to enjoy your favourite activities with your family and friends.
Does it sound too good to be true?
I thought so too, but once I discovered how to heal my psoriasis from the inside out, this became my reality - and the constant worrying stopped taking over my life. If you’re newly diagnosed, you were probably told that you have to live with it for the rest of your life and the only solutions are medications with nasty side effects. I hear you. The frustration that comes when your doctor says you have a disease which there is no cure for, it's visible, and your options are limited is unbearable. You blame your genes for being defective. I know the feeling because that was me at age 16 (you can read my story here).
After listening to all the side effects, your first reaction is not wanting to take harsh medications that suppress your body’s only defense mechanism, making you susceptible to serious infections and other conditions. Makes sense right? There has got to be another way to manage this condition. I have been dealing with Psoriasis for decades, but it was only a few years ago when I realized there was more to it than what my doctor told me or what I was taught in Medical School.
My Psoriasis went into full remission and my scientific mind kicked in. I started researching, experimenting with my own body and something incredible happened. I could get my Psoriasis back or slowly go away - time and time again. It was mind blowing for me after being trained for so many years that this wasn't possible. But it did. Not only that, but I reproduced all the severe symptoms when I suffered from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, so many hospitalizations I could have saved myself, if I only knew back then what I know now.
I created this program for those Psoriasis sufferers that know there is another way and are ready to try something else without wasting hours going through all the information that “doctor google" offers (no offense Mr. Google). I know you are a busy person and I can save you time and money you will probably spend trying everything there is out there. I spent countless hours researching about Psoriasis and I continue to do so because every individual is different.
Having Psoriasis affects every aspect of your life. You can't wear everything you want out of fear flakes will be noticeable, you are scared to go the gym and leave flakes all over the machines, and if you have it on your scalp, you can’t style your hair whatever way you want to - let alone the emotional pain of being rejected at a hair salon or at a spa, or people staring at you with certain disgust on their faces thinking you are contagious.
In my program Healing from the Inside Out, we cover the following:
- We will uncover any habits you have that may be contributing to your Psoriasis and slowing your healing process.
- We will work on creating a simple routine that you can implement in a manageable way and will serve you in your everyday life.
- We will work on managing stressors that could be triggering your condition.
- We will focus on discovering what foods work best for your body so the foods you eat support your healing.
- There won't be any more confusion about what healthy is and what that means to you.
- We will work on simple delicious recipes that work for you and your lifestyle.
- We will work on beliefs and negative thoughts that may be stopping you from healing.
- We would work on regaining your self confidence and loving your body once for all.
- We will work on your “why” and commitment to heal having me as your accountability partner.
Ready to start your Psoriasis healing journey?
I work with my clients for a minimum of 4 months to make lasting changes, and to ensure we have a clear understanding of your triggers as we progress through your healing journey.
(Longer program available depending on severity of condition.)
4 Month Mentorship Program includes:
- 1 complimentary call to see if we are the right fit.
- 1 x 90 minute Assessment session to dive in deep about your current situation and create a customized plan just for you.
- 11 x 50 minute sessions via Skype or phone to celebrate your progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Email support between sessions.
- Resources and tools tailored to you and your lifestyle to help you stay on track and achieve your goals.
- My commitment to hold you accountable and cheer you on all the way.
Book your Complimentary Consultation today to see if working together is the right fit.
Why 4 months?
I work with my clients for a minimum of 4 months because I believe that’s how long it will take to make lasting changes and start seeing improvement in your condition. Longer programs are available because everyone is different.
Why work with a health coach?
Working with a coach will ensure you have someone by your side supporting you and keeping you accountable to make the necessary changes to achieve improvement.
Can’t I just find information on the internet?
When you search Google, if you haven't done it already, you will find some 'do it yourself' programs and some quick fixes. Healing Psoriasis requires a series of changes that are not the same for every person. That’s why working with someone comes in handy.
What if I just start eating ‘healthy’?
While eating healthy is a great step towards your healing, it doesn't necessarily mean that is healthy for you. You can be eating things labeled as healthy and causing inflammation in your body at the same time.